Clearbox Systems is proud to announce its newest hardware product offering. n2 is a great addition to the Remote site Monitoring & Control hardware offerings by Clearbox Systems.
The preliminary specifications for the n2 product are as follows:
- Power: 8-52VDC wide input range @ 25W (max load when all USB ports powered)
- 600MHz ARM CPU with 256MB RAM
- 8 x USB ports allowing for peripherals such as GPIO module, Serial Ports, LAN Switch board, GSM module, GPS, Webcam etc.
- HDMI port for HD video output
- 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Physical size: 80mm x 80mm x 25mm
- Operating System: Ubuntu Linux
Following on from the release of n2 we will be releasing a range of USB powered peripheral devices. The current devices on the road map include:
- 8 DI – 6 Relay Output IO module with temperature sensor
- RS232, 422, and 485 serial modules
- 7 port LAN switch
Further to this we plan to certify drivers for specific third party USB devices such as a range of USB 3G modems, and USB Webcams.