Clearbox Systems is a technology company focused on developing new approaches and techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
None of this can happen without our staff. When hiring, it is not all about the technical aptitude, we want people who are interesting, curious and passionate and that get a thrill out of solving tricky problems. When applying for roles with us or if you are invited for an interview be prepared to highlight the following (in no particular order):
- Leadership Qualities
- We are looking for examples of leading a team but also taking the initiative (even if working alone).
- Problem Solving Ability
- Both technical and non-technical examples
- Role Related Knowledge
- Be it coding ability, domain expertise or soft skills, we want to hear how you think you can contribute.
- Interest / Culture
- We want to determine if you are a cultural fit at Clearbox Systems. We like interesting people – tell us about your non-work activities and interests. Do you have any personal projects underway? Do you have a side-gig?
The work we do is meaningful, our culture is relaxed and inclusive, and we are keen to help you reach your career goals through training and development. So, come work for a rapidly growing technology company solving complex problems for communications networks and the electromagnetic spectrum.
We are currently hiring a number of staff to work on existing and future Commercial and Military projects. Click on the link(s) below for a job description.
IT Support Officer (Canberra or Sydney)– role filled
- 2 x Junior Software Developers (Sydney)
- 2 x Junior Software Developers (Canberra)
- 1 x Mid Software Developer (Sydney)
- 5 x Mid Software Developers (Canberra)
- 1 x Senior Software Developer (Canberra)
- 1 x Software Development Manager (Canberra)
- 2 x Systems Engineers (Canberra)
Graduate/Junior Systems Engineers (Canberra)– roll filled Systems Engineer (Canberra)– role filled Project Manager (Canberra)– role filled
- ILS Manager (Canberra)
Office Administrator (Canberra)– role filled
We are always eager to hear from talented engineers, software developers, ICT and marketing professionals. If there are no roles listed please still feel free to submit your interest in working with us to: email@example.com