The Australian Space Industry Conference is reaching for the stars in 2019 as the two day event features speakers and panelists from the space industry, R&D and government. The conference will focus on opportunities for business development among the issues in the space industry and space-enabled industries.
Executive Director, Jeremy Hallett, will appear as a panelist exploring “Where will the growth come from – Australian Small-to-Medium Enterprises”. Jeremy will be joined by fellow industry representatives Shaun Wilson (Shoal Engineering Pty Ltd) and Troy McCann (Moonshoot Space Company) with the panel moderated by Dr. Tim Parsons (Delta-V).
Register now to make sure you don’t miss out on this years Australian Space Industry Conference 2019.
Clearbox Systems will be exhibiting at the 2019 Avalon Airshow from 26 February to 3 March 2019 at Avalon Airport, Geelong.
Clearbox Systems will have a space with the Royal Australian Air Force’s (RAAF) Plan Jericho team and industry partners in the “Jericho Dawn Runway”. The showcase will include developments from Jericho Dawn 17/4 networked sensor integration trails.
Jericho Dawn 17/4 is a trials campaign to explore open standards for sensor networking, common across the Five Eyes military partnership, and expanding technical interoperability across suites of sensors for distributed intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and electronic warfare (ISREW).
Also on show will be developments based on Australian industry participation in the experimentation and capability development activities, including Clearbox Systems’ contribution.
Clearbox Systems will be represented by Managing Director, Greg Reid; Executive Director, Jeremy Hallett and Technology Development Manager, Tim Spitzer.
Please stop by the “Jericho Dawn Runway” to hear or more get in touch to arrange a time in advance.
Clearbox Systems is pleased to be participating in the current round of the Defence Industry Internship Program (DIIP). Logan Davis from the Australian National University is employed as an engineering intern in our Canberra facility for 12 weeks from November 2018 until February 2019.
The current round of the DIIP was announced by the Minister for Defence Industry, the Hon Steven Ciobo MP, stating “the program supports small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in defence industry to harness highly skilled Australians needed to support the Australian Defence Force in protecting Australia and its national interests.”
The DIIP allows students nearing the end of an engineering degree to experience the challenging and exciting world of defence industry through a 12 week internship.
Executive Director Jeremy Hallett and Engineering Intern Logan Davis
- Clearbox Systems at Australian Space Industry Conference 2019 February 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Avalon Airshow 2019 February 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems participating in the Defence Industry Internship Program January 25, 2019
- Clearbox Systems and DST Group sign Collaborative R&D Agreement January 21, 2019
- November 2018 Newsletter November 22, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to participate in Royal Australian Air Force Distributed ISREW trials November 9, 2018
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2018 November 7, 2018
- Press Release: Clearbox Systems and Datapath, Inc Announce Strategic Partnership November 1, 2018
- Clearbox Systems partners with the Australian National University on TechLauncher 2018 April 13, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to deploy Foresight software for Inmarsat Satellite Services February 5, 2018
- Clearbox Systems supports Digital Radio transmission in Canberra, Darwin and Hobart December 21, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected by Intelsat General Corporation for ADF SATCOM support December 18, 2017
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles November 28, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected for WGS Ground Station support November 24, 2017
- Clearbox Systems to exhibit at MilCIS 2017 November 13, 2017
- Clearbox Systems Signs Support Contract with Raytheon Australia May 9, 2017
- Clearbox Systems celebrates 10 years since founding March 16, 2017
- Clearbox Systems enters agreement to represent Digidia products in Australia January 27, 2017
- Clearbox Systems continues to support TXA National Monitoring System January 23, 2017
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for ADF SATCOM support January 5, 2017
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2016 November 2, 2016
- New Product: Spectre March 11, 2016
- Clearbox Systems Opens Canberra Facility November 26, 2015
- We’re looking for an experienced Software Developer November 9, 2015
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2015 November 2, 2015
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for JP 2008 Phase 5B1 May 14, 2015
- Clearsox: Clearbox Systems in the 2014 Sydney Oxfam Trailwalker June 4, 2014
- PRESS RELEASE: Minister for Defence – New members join unique defence industry program January 20, 2014
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2013 October 21, 2013
- ADF UHF SATCOM Satellite Network Management System November 2, 2012
- Clearbox Systems relocates to new high tech facility October 10, 2012
- UHF Satellite Network System in Australia July 19, 2012
- Clearbox Systems receives letter recognising support of the Australian Defence Organisation March 1, 2012
- Clearbox Systems awarded multiple DAB+ digital radio contracts February 8, 2012
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2011 August 30, 2011
- PRESS RELEASE: Broadcast ONE and Clearbox Systems form strategic parternship August 22, 2011
- Clearbox Systems delivers SATCOM management software to DSTO July 28, 2011
- PRESS RELEASE: Monics from SAT Corporation and Foresight from Clearbox Systems June 28, 2011
- CommunicAsia 2011 June 9, 2011
- Clearbox Systems at SMPTE11 May 17, 2011
- Foresight – Satellite Spectrum Management March 29, 2011
- Case Study – Telstra March 24, 2011
- Global Launch of new Satellite Spectrum Manager at SATELLITE 2011 March 1, 2011
- SATELLITE 2011 February 17, 2011
- n2 Serial Peripheral released May 20, 2010
- n2 GPIO Peripheral released April 28, 2010
- A first look at n2 March 12, 2010
- Clearbox Systems to deliver WGS Ground Segment Management System January 21, 2010