Clearbox Systems will be exhibiting at the 2019 Avalon Airshow from 26 February to 3 March 2019 at Avalon Airport, Geelong.
Clearbox Systems will have a space with the Royal Australian Air Force’s (RAAF) Plan Jericho team and industry partners in the “Jericho Dawn Runway”. The showcase will include developments from Jericho Dawn 17/4 networked sensor integration trails.
Jericho Dawn 17/4 is a trials campaign to explore open standards for sensor networking, common across the Five Eyes military partnership, and expanding technical interoperability across suites of sensors for distributed intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and electronic warfare (ISREW).
Also on show will be developments based on Australian industry participation in the experimentation and capability development activities, including Clearbox Systems’ contribution.
Clearbox Systems will be represented by Managing Director, Greg Reid; Executive Director, Jeremy Hallett and Technology Development Manager, Tim Spitzer.
Please stop by the “Jericho Dawn Runway” to hear or more get in touch to arrange a time in advance.
Clearbox Systems is pleased to be participating in the current round of the Defence Industry Internship Program (DIIP). Logan Davis from the Australian National University is employed as an engineering intern in our Canberra facility for 12 weeks from November 2018 until February 2019.
The current round of the DIIP was announced by the Minister for Defence Industry, the Hon Steven Ciobo MP, stating “the program supports small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in defence industry to harness highly skilled Australians needed to support the Australian Defence Force in protecting Australia and its national interests.”
The DIIP allows students nearing the end of an engineering degree to experience the challenging and exciting world of defence industry through a 12 week internship.
Executive Director Jeremy Hallett and Engineering Intern Logan Davis
Clearbox Systems is pleased to announce the signing of a 3-year Bi-Lateral Collaborative Research and Development (R&D) Agreement (“the Agreement”) with the Defence Science and Technology Group (DST), a part of the Australian Department of Defence.
The Agreement will see a project jointly executed by Clearbox Systems and DST researchers to explore advanced algorithms, concepts and techniques for advanced Satellite Communications (SATCOM) and Electromagnetic Spectrum operations and management. It cover domains not only including SATCOM but Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Electronic Warfare (EW).
The Agreement was first announced by the Minister for Defence, the Hon Christopher Pyne MP, at SCINDICATE 2018 who noted, “…Sydney-based SME Clearbox Systems will commercialise the CORTEX military satellite communications monitoring and control system, designed by DST. This was developed to provide enhanced situational awareness of Defence’s satellite networks.”
An operational version of CORTEX was delivered to the ADF in 2016 and significantly enhanced situational awareness and the detection of anomalies across the military satellite communications network.
The agreement was signed by Dr Colin Coleman, acting-Chief Cyber and Electronic Warfare at DST, and Jeremy Hallett, Executive Director of Clearbox Systems.
See video of the Minister’s announcement here: https://goo.gl/kq95nF
- Recruitment opens for Space Domain Awareness (SDA) Lead June 30, 2020
- Applications open for students to participate in Defence Industry Internship Program June 15, 2020
- Clearbox Systems selected by Defence for global SATCOM Control Segment solution June 11, 2020
- ANU Techlauncher for Semester 1, 2020 May 19, 2020
- Mike Johnson re-elected to the Board of the Australian Industry & Defence Network ACT May 1, 2020
- Ramping up local electronics manufacturing capability April 28, 2020
- Call for collaborators and staff for growing Space Situational Awareness capability April 24, 2020
- Clearbox Systems Update and Message from Managing Director April 3, 2020
- 2020 Australian Military Sales Catalogue March 20, 2020
- New Wideband SDR prototype readies for commercial production March 2, 2020
- Nominations received for multiple awards at the Australian Space Awards February 4, 2020
- RAAF selects Clearbox Systems for lightweight ISREW sensor development December 18, 2019
- Award for Young Achiever of the Year December 12, 2019
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles to commence in 2020 December 11, 2019
- Clearbox Systems strengthens research expertise and welcomes Dr. Noor Islam December 8, 2019
- Mike Johnson elected to board of Australian Defence Information and Electronic Systems Association (ADIESA) November 26, 2019
- UNSW Canberra collaborates with Clearbox Systems November 25, 2019
- Defence Industry Internship Program supports interns November 24, 2019
- MilCIS 2019 a success for Clearbox Systems November 14, 2019
- Clearbox Systems exhibiting at MilCIS2019 November 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems to present at Defence Innovation Hub Industry Conference October 31, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Global MilSatCom 2019 in London October 30, 2019
- Australia and Clearbox Systems on the international stage at IAC2019 October 27, 2019
- Clearbox Systems introduces Business Development Manager role October 1, 2019
- Clearbox Systems receives ISO9001:2015 and ISO27001:2013 certification for Quality and Information Security Management Systems September 15, 2019
- Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd and Kythera Space Solutions Announce Strategic Partnership September 9, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at DSEI 2019 September 2, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Scindicate 2019 August 20, 2019
- Australian Defence awards Clearbox Systems crypto innovation project August 19, 2019
- DAB+ turns 10 in Australia August 12, 2019
- SATCOM Control Software put through its paces at Talisman Sabre 2019 July 29, 2019
- Team Defence Australia and Clearbox Systems at Navy League’s Sea Air Space Expo April 24, 2019
- US Military customer selects Clearbox Systems for Baseband Network Control Element April 3, 2019
- Clearbox Systems enjoys hugely successful Avalon Airshow 2019 March 5, 2019
- Clearbox Systems selected for Lockheed Martin Mentor-Protégé Partnership February 28, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Australian Space Industry Conference 2019 February 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Avalon Airshow 2019 February 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems participating in the Defence Industry Internship Program January 25, 2019
- Clearbox Systems and DST Group sign Collaborative R&D Agreement January 21, 2019
- November 2018 Newsletter November 22, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to participate in Royal Australian Air Force Distributed ISREW trials November 9, 2018
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2018 November 7, 2018
- Press Release: Clearbox Systems and Datapath, Inc Announce Strategic Partnership November 1, 2018
- Clearbox Systems partners with the Australian National University on TechLauncher 2018 April 13, 2018
- Commercial Radio Australia extends DAB+ NMS support with Clearbox Systems. March 3, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to deploy Foresight software for Inmarsat Satellite Services February 5, 2018
- Clearbox Systems supports Digital Radio transmission in Canberra, Darwin and Hobart December 21, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected by Intelsat General Corporation for ADF SATCOM support December 18, 2017
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles November 28, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected for WGS Ground Station support November 24, 2017