Multi-year agreement supports key SATCOM management tools for ADF
Clearbox Systems, an Australian Small/Medium-sized Enterprise (SME), has signed a multi-year agreement with Raytheon Australia for the ongoing support of an ADF SATCOM management system. The Ground Segment Management System (GSMS) is an innovative, software-based solution that was designed and developed by Clearbox Systems to provide the monitoring and control function for key WGS anchor stations. It provides Equipment Monitoring and Control, Spectrum Monitoring and Service Scheduling to manage the lifecycle of SATCOM services including scheduling, activation, health monitoring, deactivation and logging.
Having successfully delivered the GSMS in 2015, this agreement will see the GSMS supported for years to come. The agreement includes a technical support help desk backed by ongoing engineering support (including enhancements to the system over its life) and maintenance support.
The services are provided out of Clearbox Systems’ Canberra facility where engineers and technicians responsible for the system delivery have transitioned to its support.
Clearbox Systems will back exhibiting this year at the 2016 Military Communications and Information Systems Conference (MilCIS), so come and visit us and see what we have to offer.
When: 8-10 November 2016
Where: National Convention Centre, Canberra, Australia
What will we be showcasing?
Clearbox Systems will have a live demonstration of Foresight. On display, will be Foresight’s ability to provide scheduling, monitoring and control of 100s transportable terminals deployed anywhere on a network.
Foresight is currently being deployed into JP2008 Phase 5B1
Compass (including Profile Manager and Redundancy Manager)
Clearbox Systems will have a live demonstration of Compass, a powerful equipment monitoring and control suite. As part of the demonstration Profile Manager and Redundancy Manager will be demonstrated.
Profile Manager is a Compass software component which allows the saving and restoring of equipment settings. Redundancy Manager extends Profile Manager’s functionality to provide automated configuration and cutover of redundant equipment under control of a Compass system.
Compass and its add-on products are currently being deployed into JP2008 Phases 3F, 4 and 5A
Monics 10.5 / Monics Enterprise Manager with MN200
New features include:
- Refreshed GUI
- Windows Authentication with fine-grained user access control
- Waterfall display
- Improved logging and instrument status
Also, be sure to ask us about the MN200, a low-cost hardware add-on to Monics that it extends spectrum monitoring through a deployed network, including multiple spot beams.
Clearbox Systems’ latest product, Spectre will be demonstrated. Spectre is a high performance, scalable Analog RF to 10 GigE platform. Spectre enables both Transmit and Receive RF applications from 400MHz to 4GHz at 200MHz bandwidth with streaming to and from 10Gbit/s Ethernet.
Visit the booth to see SigX – a RF signal protection product that can be configured to automatically cancel interference in real time with no human intervention. SigX automatically detects and characterises interfering signals, then creates a cancelling signal to remove the interference and preserve the integrity of the protected link.
Come and talk to us about our Support Services which extend beyond our product base and include Software Development, Hardware Engineering, On-site technicians and SATCOM Engineering.
Clearbox Systems presents Spectre – a high performance, scalable Analog RF to 10 GigE platform.
Spectre enables both Transmit and Receive RF applications from 400MHz to 4GHz at 200MHz bandwidth with streaming to and from
Rather than performing any on board processing Spectre hands off the digitised RF for processing elsewhere.
Spectre can be used as a desktop unit or as multiple units mounted in a chassis.
This flexibility means that Spectre is suitable for applications ranging from Research or Academia to Industrial or Military.
Spectre features a Xilinx Kintex XC7K160 FPGA and 512MB DDR3 RAM.
- Bandwidth: Up to 200MHz
- RF Selection: 400MHz to 4GHz
- ADC: Dual, 16-Bit 310 MSPS anti-aliasing
- DAC: Dual, 16-Bit 1230 MSPS anti-aliasing
- RF In/Out: SMA
- Transmit Power: 0dBm
- Receive Level: 0dBm
- Ethernet: SFP+ 10GigE Optical Ethernet
- Additional interface expansion board providing USB for JTAG and debug, USB serial for console, reset button, jtag header, SMA for Clock reference and 2 screw terminal connector for power (not required when chassis is used)
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm VME Card Profile
- Weight:270g (298g including development jig)
- Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C with cooling fan (recommended)
- Humidity: 90% non-condensing
- DC Input: 12 volts at 1.4A
- Power Consumption: 16.8W running typical streaming application running.
- RAAF selects Clearbox Systems for lightweight ISREW sensor development December 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles to commence in 2020 December 11, 2019
- Clearbox Systems strengthens research expertise and welcomes Dr. Noor Islam December 8, 2019
- Mike Johnson elected to board of Australian Defence Information and Electronic Systems Association (ADIESA) November 26, 2019
- UNSW Canberra collaborates with Clearbox Systems November 25, 2019
- Defence Industry Internship Program supports interns November 24, 2019
- MilCIS 2019 a success for Clearbox Systems November 14, 2019
- Clearbox Systems exhibiting at MilCIS2019 November 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems to present at Defence Innovation Hub Industry Conference October 31, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Global MilSatCom 2019 in London October 30, 2019
- Australia and Clearbox Systems on the international stage at IAC2019 October 27, 2019
- Clearbox Systems introduces Business Development Manager role October 1, 2019
- Clearbox Systems receives ISO9001:2015 and ISO27001:2013 certification for Quality and Information Security Management Systems September 15, 2019
- Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd and Kythera Space Solutions Announce Strategic Partnership September 9, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at DSEI 2019 September 2, 2019
- Australian Defence awards Clearbox Systems crypto innovation project August 19, 2019
- DAB+ turns 10 in Australia August 12, 2019
- SATCOM Control Software put through its paces at Talisman Sabre 2019 July 29, 2019
- Team Defence Australia and Clearbox Systems at Navy League’s Sea Air Space Expo April 24, 2019
- US Military customer selects Clearbox Systems for Baseband Network Control Element April 3, 2019
- Clearbox Systems enjoys hugely successful Avalon Airshow 2019 March 5, 2019
- Clearbox Systems selected for Lockheed Martin Mentor-Protégé Partnership February 28, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Australian Space Industry Conference 2019 February 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Avalon Airshow 2019 February 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems participating in the Defence Industry Internship Program January 25, 2019
- Clearbox Systems and DST Group sign Collaborative R&D Agreement January 21, 2019
- November 2018 Newsletter November 22, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to participate in Royal Australian Air Force Distributed ISREW trials November 9, 2018
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2018 November 7, 2018
- Press Release: Clearbox Systems and Datapath, Inc Announce Strategic Partnership November 1, 2018
- Clearbox Systems partners with the Australian National University on TechLauncher 2018 April 13, 2018
- Commercial Radio Australia extends DAB+ NMS support with Clearbox Systems. March 3, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to deploy Foresight software for Inmarsat Satellite Services February 5, 2018
- Clearbox Systems supports Digital Radio transmission in Canberra, Darwin and Hobart December 21, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected by Intelsat General Corporation for ADF SATCOM support December 18, 2017
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles November 28, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected for WGS Ground Station support November 24, 2017
- Clearbox Systems to exhibit at MilCIS 2017 November 13, 2017
- Clearbox Systems Signs Support Contract with Raytheon Australia May 9, 2017
- Clearbox Systems celebrates 10 years since founding March 16, 2017
- Clearbox Systems enters agreement to represent Digidia products in Australia January 27, 2017
- Clearbox Systems continues to support TXA National Monitoring System January 23, 2017
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for ADF SATCOM support January 5, 2017
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2016 November 2, 2016
- New Product: Spectre March 11, 2016
- Clearbox Systems Opens Canberra Facility November 26, 2015
- We’re looking for an experienced Software Developer November 9, 2015
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2015 November 2, 2015
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for JP 2008 Phase 5B1 May 14, 2015
- Clearsox: Clearbox Systems in the 2014 Sydney Oxfam Trailwalker June 4, 2014