Monics from SAT Corporation and Foresight from Clearbox Systems to Monitor and Manage Communications Payload to Maintain Traffic Quality and Detect Interfering Carriers
SINGAPORE and COLUMBIA, Md., June 22, 2011 – Integral Systems, Inc., (NASDAQ: ISYS) announced today at the CommunicAsia 2011 exhibition and conference in Singapore, that its wholly-owned subsidiary, SAT Corporation, has successfully completed installation of a fully integrated carrier monitoring, satellite interference detection and spectrum scheduling system for MEASAT Satellite Systems (“MEASAT”).
SAT Corporation provided its industry-leading Monics® satellite signal interference monitoring, detection and analysis system at MEASAT Teleport and Broadcast Centre (MTBC), located in the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur. Monics gives MEASAT the ability to monitor payload traffic, and detect and analyze Radio Frequency (RF) interference, even if the interference is within the main carrier.
In addition, SAT Corporation deployed Foresight from its strategic partner, Clearbox Systems. The combination of Monics with Foresight gives MEASAT the ability to fully manage transponder traffic and to monitor, detect and analyze RF interference. MEASAT will also be able to manage transponder space by adding customer transponder leases and carriers to the database in real time.
Using SAT Corporation’s Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology, Monics with SAT-DSP is a state-of-the-art RF monitoring system providing automatic carrier monitoring, and interference detection and analysis of MEASAT’s entire constellation of satellites. Monics’ unique algorithms automatically detect, characterize and display interfering signals, and allow results to be viewed at any time.
Foresight is a satellite spectrum scheduling tool for satellite operators and satellite users. When integrated with Monics, users are able to schedule carrier access, populate Monics databases and view in real-time tabulated carrier measurement parameters and graph trends by transponder. Foresight also integrates with COMPASS Network Management System (NMS) from Newpoint Technologies, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Integral Systems. Foresight with COMPASS optimizes workflow for carrier site construction and tear down.
Integral Systems and its family of companies – including SAT Corporation and Newpoint Technologies – will be exhibiting at CommunicAsia 2011, being held June 21 through 24 at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Center, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. For additional information on SAT Corporation’s Monics Carrier Monitoring and RF Interference Detection system or COMPASS NMS from Newpoint Technologies, please visit booth 1R1-01.
MEASAT is a premium supplier of satellite communication services to Asia’s leading broadcasters, DTH platforms and telecom operators. Operating four communications satellites, the MEASAT fleet is able to provide satellite capacity to over 145 countries representing 80% of the world’s population across Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, Europe and Australia. With the state of art MEASAT-3a satellite located at the Company’s key orbital slot at 91.5°E, the MEASAT fleet has a total of 100 transponders across four satellites. Leveraging facilities at the MEASAT Teleport and Broadcast Centre, and working with a select group of world-class partners, MEASAT also provides a complete range of broadcast and telecommunications services including high definition and standard definition video playout, video turnaround, co-location, uplinking and IP termination services. For more information, please visit www.measat.com.
ABOUT INTEGRAL SYSTEMS
Integral Systems, Inc. is a global provider of products, systems and services for satellite command and control, telemetry and digital signal processing, data communications, enterprise network management and communications information assurance. We specialize in developing, managing and operating secure communications networks, both satellite and terrestrial, as well as systems and services to detect, characterize and geolocate sources of RF interference. Our customers include U.S. and foreign commercial, government, military and intelligence organizations. For almost 30 years, customers have relied on Integral Systems to design and deliver innovative commercial-based products, solutions and services that are cost-effective and reduce delivery schedules and risk. The Integral Systems family of solution providers (Integral Systems, Inc., Integral Systems Europe, Lumistar, Inc., Newpoint Technologies, Inc., RT Logic and SAT Corporation) as well as our services organization, Integral Systems Service Solutions (IS3), leads the market in offering complete ground segment solutions. Our dedication to “The Integral Difference” has solidified long-term relationships with the U.S. DoD, NASA, NOAA and nearly every commercial satellite operator in the world. For more information, visit www.integ.com.
ABOUT CLEARBOX SYSTEMS
Established in February 2007, Clearbox Systems Pty. Ltd. is a leading supplier and integrator of Network Management and Spectrum Management systems for Defense, Government and Commercial sectors. Through strategic partnerships with Newpoint Technologies and SAT Corporation, we deliver advanced monitoring and control solutions specific to customer’s needs. For more information, visit Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd.
Clearbox Systems is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting at CommunicAsia 2011 at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
At CommunicAsia 2011, Clearbox Systems will continue to share its latest product Foresight – an innovative new satellite spectrum and transponder management tool.
Clearbox Systems will be exhibiting with Integral Systems at Booth: 1R1-01
Drop by the exhibit for a demonstration of Foresight or other products by Clearbox Systems and partners Newpoint Technologies, SAT Corporation and their parent company Integral Systems.
Clearbox Systems is pleased to announce that it is exhibiting at the 2011 Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) Conference and Exhibition.
When: 19 – 22 July, 2011
Where: Halls 3 & 4, Sydney Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour
What’s on the stand?
Foresight Live Demonstration:
Clearbox Systems will have a live demonstration Foresight.
Foresight is satellite spectrum management software designed for use by satellite operators and satellite users. Using the Foresight demonstration visitors will be able to:
- Plan carriers and transponder leases in the frequency and time domain;
- View live and historic measurement data of simulated carriers, and
- Explore Reporting and Data Management functionality.
Newpoint Compass Live Demonstration (including Profile Manager and Redundancy Manager):
Clearbox Systems will have a live demonstration of Newpoint Compass, a powerful M&C/NMS software suite. As part of the demonstration Profile Manager and Redundancy Mananger will be demonstrated.
Profile Manager is a Compass software component which allows the saving and restoring of equipment settings. Redundancy Manager extends Profile Manager’s functionality to provide automated configuration and cutover of redundanct equipment under control of a Compass control system.
The Compass demonstration will include monitoring and control of several common broadcast devices locally on the stand.
n2: A small and innovaitve M&C solution using a flexible USB architecture:
Clearbox Systems is please to be showcasing n2, an Australian developed and manufactured product that is sold internationally.
n2 is the next generation in innovative monitoring and control solutions. n2 uses a high speed USB peripheral architecture opening up a while new world of options allowing the versatility of integrating almost any off-the-shelf USB peripheral including serial interfaces, webcams, GSM/3G modems and GPS receivers.
Clearbox Systems has also developed a number of USB peripherals for the n2 including:
- A 4 software selectable, serial port module
- A general purpose IO module featuring 8 x digital inputs and 6 x relay outputs
- Australian Defence awards Clearbox Systems crypto innovation project August 19, 2019
- DAB+ turns 10 in Australia August 12, 2019
- SATCOM Control Software put through its paces at Talisman Sabre 2019 July 29, 2019
- Team Defence Australia and Clearbox Systems at Navy League’s Sea Air Space Expo April 24, 2019
- US Military customer selects Clearbox Systems for Baseband Network Control Element April 3, 2019
- Clearbox Systems enjoys hugely successful Avalon Airshow 2019 March 5, 2019
- Clearbox Systems selected for Lockheed Martin Mentor-Protégé Partnership February 28, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Australian Space Industry Conference 2019 February 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Avalon Airshow 2019 February 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems participating in the Defence Industry Internship Program January 25, 2019
- Clearbox Systems and DST Group sign Collaborative R&D Agreement January 21, 2019
- November 2018 Newsletter November 22, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to participate in Royal Australian Air Force Distributed ISREW trials November 9, 2018
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2018 November 7, 2018
- Press Release: Clearbox Systems and Datapath, Inc Announce Strategic Partnership November 1, 2018
- Clearbox Systems partners with the Australian National University on TechLauncher 2018 April 13, 2018
- Commercial Radio Australia extends DAB+ NMS support with Clearbox Systems. March 3, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to deploy Foresight software for Inmarsat Satellite Services February 5, 2018
- Clearbox Systems supports Digital Radio transmission in Canberra, Darwin and Hobart December 21, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected by Intelsat General Corporation for ADF SATCOM support December 18, 2017
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles November 28, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected for WGS Ground Station support November 24, 2017
- Clearbox Systems to exhibit at MilCIS 2017 November 13, 2017
- Clearbox Systems Signs Support Contract with Raytheon Australia May 9, 2017
- Clearbox Systems celebrates 10 years since founding March 16, 2017
- Clearbox Systems enters agreement to represent Digidia products in Australia January 27, 2017
- Clearbox Systems continues to support TXA National Monitoring System January 23, 2017
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for ADF SATCOM support January 5, 2017
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2016 November 2, 2016
- New Product: Spectre March 11, 2016
- Clearbox Systems Opens Canberra Facility November 26, 2015
- We’re looking for an experienced Software Developer November 9, 2015
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2015 November 2, 2015
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for JP 2008 Phase 5B1 May 14, 2015
- Clearsox: Clearbox Systems in the 2014 Sydney Oxfam Trailwalker June 4, 2014
- PRESS RELEASE: Minister for Defence – New members join unique defence industry program January 20, 2014
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2013 October 21, 2013
- ADF UHF SATCOM Satellite Network Management System November 2, 2012
- Clearbox Systems relocates to new high tech facility October 10, 2012
- UHF Satellite Network System in Australia July 19, 2012
- Clearbox Systems receives letter recognising support of the Australian Defence Organisation March 1, 2012
- Clearbox Systems awarded multiple DAB+ digital radio contracts February 8, 2012
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2011 August 30, 2011
- PRESS RELEASE: Broadcast ONE and Clearbox Systems form strategic parternship August 22, 2011
- Clearbox Systems delivers SATCOM management software to DSTO July 28, 2011
- PRESS RELEASE: Monics from SAT Corporation and Foresight from Clearbox Systems June 28, 2011
- CommunicAsia 2011 June 9, 2011
- Clearbox Systems at SMPTE11 May 17, 2011
- Foresight – Satellite Spectrum Management March 29, 2011
- Case Study – Telstra March 24, 2011