Read our latest newsletter to find out about what we are focusing on, some new collaborations and the work we have been doing for our customers.
Clearbox Systems is one of a number of industry partners working with the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) on Jericho Dawn 17/4 which is an ongoing trials campaign led by Plan Jericho to inform Air Force and wider Defence on contemporary and emerging technologies for networked sensor integration and operating concepts for distributed intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and electronic warfare (ISREW).
The focus of the trials is to assess open standards for sensor networking, common across the Five Eyes military partnership.
Led by the Jericho Dawn 17/4 team within Air Force, industry partners are working collaboratively to progress experimentation and capability development using and expanding existing Air Force infrastructure.
Apart from enhancing Air Force capability, the trials also provide Australian Industry to form new partnerships and be better positioned to meet the future needs of all Five Eyes military for Distributed ISREW.
You can find us in stand F7 & F8 in the Ground Floor Foyer.
This year we will be discussing new products and collaborations as we continue to develop new approaches and techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
Come and talk to us about:
- Our recently commenced Strategic Partnership with Datapath include a demonstration of the work already completed.
- Our bi-lateral collaborative research and development agreement with the Australian Defence Science and Technology Group (DST Group). DST Group will be display some of the work completed to date on our stand.
- New modules in our Foresight software
- The latest in Compass and Monics
- Recruitment opens for SATCOM Lead September 25, 2020
- Rethinking Research Translation: Solutions to Drive New Technology September 18, 2020
- Clearbox Systems First International Graduate Of Lockheed Martin Industry Mentor Program September 16, 2020
- Recruitment opens for ISREW Lead September 11, 2020
- Sovereign Industrial Capability Priority funding support September 9, 2020
- Space Domain Awareness collaboration with UNSW Canberra extended September 2, 2020
- ANU Techlauncher, Semester 2 2020 August 25, 2020
- Capability Spotlight: Electronics August 19, 2020
- Federal government funding for Space Domain Awareness August 13, 2020
- Business Spotlight: Broadcast, Media and Telco August 3, 2020
- A sensor network for integrated Space Traffic Management for Australia July 16, 2020
- How is Emerging Tech in the Space Industry driving the Global Data Race? July 10, 2020
- Recruitment opens for Space Domain Awareness (SDA) Lead June 30, 2020
- Applications open for students to participate in Defence Industry Internship Program June 15, 2020
- Clearbox Systems selected by Defence for global SATCOM Control Segment solution June 11, 2020
- ANU Techlauncher for Semester 1, 2020 May 19, 2020
- Mike Johnson re-elected to the Board of the Australian Industry & Defence Network ACT May 1, 2020
- Ramping up local electronics manufacturing capability April 28, 2020
- Call for collaborators and staff for growing Space Situational Awareness capability April 24, 2020
- Clearbox Systems Update and Message from Managing Director April 3, 2020
- 2020 Australian Military Sales Catalogue March 20, 2020
- New Wideband SDR prototype readies for commercial production March 2, 2020
- Nominations received for multiple awards at the Australian Space Awards February 4, 2020
- RAAF selects Clearbox Systems for lightweight ISREW sensor development December 18, 2019
- Award for Young Achiever of the Year December 12, 2019
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles to commence in 2020 December 11, 2019
- Clearbox Systems strengthens research expertise and welcomes Dr. Noor Islam December 8, 2019
- Mike Johnson elected to board of Australian Defence Information and Electronic Systems Association (ADIESA) November 26, 2019
- UNSW Canberra collaborates with Clearbox Systems November 25, 2019
- Defence Industry Internship Program supports interns November 24, 2019
- MilCIS 2019 a success for Clearbox Systems November 14, 2019
- Clearbox Systems exhibiting at MilCIS2019 November 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems to present at Defence Innovation Hub Industry Conference October 31, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Global MilSatCom 2019 in London October 30, 2019
- Australia and Clearbox Systems on the international stage at IAC2019 October 27, 2019
- Clearbox Systems introduces Business Development Manager role October 1, 2019
- Clearbox Systems receives ISO9001:2015 and ISO27001:2013 certification for Quality and Information Security Management Systems September 15, 2019
- Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd and Kythera Space Solutions Announce Strategic Partnership September 9, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at DSEI 2019 September 2, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Scindicate 2019 August 20, 2019
- Australian Defence awards Clearbox Systems crypto innovation project August 19, 2019
- DAB+ turns 10 in Australia August 12, 2019
- SATCOM Control Software put through its paces at Talisman Sabre 2019 July 29, 2019
- Team Defence Australia and Clearbox Systems at Navy League’s Sea Air Space Expo April 24, 2019
- US Military customer selects Clearbox Systems for Baseband Network Control Element April 3, 2019
- Clearbox Systems enjoys hugely successful Avalon Airshow 2019 March 5, 2019
- Clearbox Systems selected for Lockheed Martin Mentor-Protégé Partnership February 28, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Australian Space Industry Conference 2019 February 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Avalon Airshow 2019 February 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems participating in the Defence Industry Internship Program January 25, 2019