Clearbox Systems will be back exhibiting this year at the 2013 Military Communications and Information Systems Conference (MilCIS), so come and visit us and see what we have to offer.
When: 12 – 14 November, 2013
Where: National Convention Centre, Canberra, Australia
What’s on the stand?
Foresight Live Demonstration:
Foresight is satellite spectrum management software designed for use by satellite operators and satellite users. Using the Foresight demonstration visitors will be able to:
- Plan carriers and transponder leases in the frequency and time domain;
- View live and historic measurement data of simulated carriers, and
- Explore Reporting and Data Management functionality.
Foresight is currently being deployed as the Network Control System Manager (NCSM) for JP2008 Phase 5A ADF UHF NCS.
Kratos Networks (formerly Newpoint Technologies) Compass Live Demonstration (including Profile Manager and Redundancy Manager):
Clearbox Systems will have a live demonstration of Compass, a powerful M&C/NMS software suite. As part of the demonstration Profile Manager and Redundancy Manager will be demonstrated.
Profile Manager is a Compass software component which allows the saving and restoring of equipment settings. Redundancy Manager extends Profile Manager’s functionality to provide automated configuration and cutover of redundant equipment under control of a Compass control system.
Compass is currently being deployed to provide Equipment Monitoring and Control for JP2008 Phase 3F and JP2008 Phase 5A.
SAT Corporation’s Monics Live Demonstration
Clearbox Systems will have a live demonstration of SAT Monics, an enterprise networked carrier monitoring system.
From a central Network Operations Centre, operators can monitor data and spectrum from an unlimited number of remote monitoring sites. Measurement data and spectral traces are stored for viewing of historical information.
For more information, go to www.milcis.com.au
$7 million award includes new planning and operating capability for more efficient use of UHF SATCOM resources.
Clearbox Systems is pleased to announce it has been selected by ViaSat Inc. to supply its Foresight Satellite Network Management software as the Network Control System Manager (NCSM) to run the Australian Defence Force (ADF) Ultra High Frequency (UHF) Satellite Communications (SATCOM) Network Control System (NCS). The NCS is being delivered to support the recently-launched ADF UHF capacity on IS-22 and other existing and future UHF SATCOM payloads, and is delivered under the JP2008 Phase 5A program.
“The capability provided through the NCS will utilise satellites in the Pacific and Indian Ocean regions and support the resources sharing partnership with the United States.” said Stephen Smith MP, Australian Minister for Defence. “The Network Control System will become a critical component for UHF communications capability for ADF personnel operating in the Middle East.”
The core of the NCSM will be Clearbox Systems’ satellite Network Management and Planning software called Foresight. Foresight will provide a single interface for controlling the entire NCS. Foresight allows operators to plan and coordinate the use of satellite resources, manage operator workflows to stand up/down links and display live spectrum monitoring of active links. Foresight’s existing functionality will be enhanced to support interoperability of Legacy Narrowband TDMA Waveforms and the more efficient Integrated Waveform (IW) enabling and increase in channel efficiency and bandwidth.
Clearbox Systems has relocated to a new high tech / high security facility in Macquarie Park – home to a large number of major business parks and conference centres – approximately 15 kilometres from Sydney’s Central Business District.
The facility includes:
- Purpose built laboratory space to support existing and future projects and extensive internal Research and Development programs;
- Open-plan designed office space with room for continuing growth, and
- Access to nearby public transport options including buses and Macquarie Park train station.
The building address is:
Suite 2, Level 2, 67 Epping Road
NSW 2113 Australia
- RAAF selects Clearbox Systems for lightweight ISREW sensor development December 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles to commence in 2020 December 11, 2019
- Clearbox Systems strengthens research expertise and welcomes Dr. Noor Islam December 8, 2019
- Mike Johnson elected to board of Australian Defence Information and Electronic Systems Association (ADIESA) November 26, 2019
- UNSW Canberra collaborates with Clearbox Systems November 25, 2019
- Defence Industry Internship Program supports interns November 24, 2019
- MilCIS 2019 a success for Clearbox Systems November 14, 2019
- Clearbox Systems exhibiting at MilCIS2019 November 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems to present at Defence Innovation Hub Industry Conference October 31, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Global MilSatCom 2019 in London October 30, 2019
- Australia and Clearbox Systems on the international stage at IAC2019 October 27, 2019
- Clearbox Systems introduces Business Development Manager role October 1, 2019
- Clearbox Systems receives ISO9001:2015 and ISO27001:2013 certification for Quality and Information Security Management Systems September 15, 2019
- Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd and Kythera Space Solutions Announce Strategic Partnership September 9, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at DSEI 2019 September 2, 2019
- Australian Defence awards Clearbox Systems crypto innovation project August 19, 2019
- DAB+ turns 10 in Australia August 12, 2019
- SATCOM Control Software put through its paces at Talisman Sabre 2019 July 29, 2019
- Team Defence Australia and Clearbox Systems at Navy League’s Sea Air Space Expo April 24, 2019
- US Military customer selects Clearbox Systems for Baseband Network Control Element April 3, 2019
- Clearbox Systems enjoys hugely successful Avalon Airshow 2019 March 5, 2019
- Clearbox Systems selected for Lockheed Martin Mentor-Protégé Partnership February 28, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Australian Space Industry Conference 2019 February 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Avalon Airshow 2019 February 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems participating in the Defence Industry Internship Program January 25, 2019
- Clearbox Systems and DST Group sign Collaborative R&D Agreement January 21, 2019
- November 2018 Newsletter November 22, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to participate in Royal Australian Air Force Distributed ISREW trials November 9, 2018
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2018 November 7, 2018
- Press Release: Clearbox Systems and Datapath, Inc Announce Strategic Partnership November 1, 2018
- Clearbox Systems partners with the Australian National University on TechLauncher 2018 April 13, 2018
- Commercial Radio Australia extends DAB+ NMS support with Clearbox Systems. March 3, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to deploy Foresight software for Inmarsat Satellite Services February 5, 2018
- Clearbox Systems supports Digital Radio transmission in Canberra, Darwin and Hobart December 21, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected by Intelsat General Corporation for ADF SATCOM support December 18, 2017
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles November 28, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected for WGS Ground Station support November 24, 2017
- Clearbox Systems to exhibit at MilCIS 2017 November 13, 2017
- Clearbox Systems Signs Support Contract with Raytheon Australia May 9, 2017
- Clearbox Systems celebrates 10 years since founding March 16, 2017
- Clearbox Systems enters agreement to represent Digidia products in Australia January 27, 2017
- Clearbox Systems continues to support TXA National Monitoring System January 23, 2017
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for ADF SATCOM support January 5, 2017
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2016 November 2, 2016
- New Product: Spectre March 11, 2016
- Clearbox Systems Opens Canberra Facility November 26, 2015
- We’re looking for an experienced Software Developer November 9, 2015
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2015 November 2, 2015
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for JP 2008 Phase 5B1 May 14, 2015
- Clearsox: Clearbox Systems in the 2014 Sydney Oxfam Trailwalker June 4, 2014