DULUTH, Ga., Oct. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — DataPath, Inc., a leading provider of advanced and secure communications solutions, announced today the Company has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd of New South Wales, Australia to develop product compatibility for each company’s capabilities in support of the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
In addition, the MOU will allow the companies to pursue innovation and joint business opportunities where their combined strengths in advanced satellite communications, product and systems integration and network management software will create winning solutions.
In announcing the MOU, DataPath’s Chief Operating Officer, Brad Majeres, said, “A partnership between DataPath and Clearbox Systems offers a powerful source of advanced communications technology and proven systems for both military and commercial applications.”
“Clearbox, with its leading software solutions for the Australia Department of Defence market is providing significant value for the ADF particularly in management of SATCOM resources. DataPath is an established and trusted name in the SATCOM industry for ground terminal products, systems integration, network management and field support and is also providing a range of complex communication solutions to the ADF for combat operations.”
“It’s a natural partnership between DataPath and Clearbox that will deliver new value and an enhanced integrated user experience for DataPath systems employed by the ADF,” Majeres said. “The partnership also enables us to jointly develop innovative solutions to solve emerging challenges for the ADF in complex environments,” he added.
Jeremy Hallett, Executive Director of Clearbox Systems, said, “Our customer, the ADF, is rightly demanding that companies collaborate in order to bring the best technologies together to deliver improved capability for the warfighter. Clearbox Systems and DataPath have listened, and this partnership will see us bring together and enhance systems we each have successfully delivered to the ADF over the years to better support the ADF’s operations.”
“Partnering with DataPath, a significant global provider of advanced and secure communications solutions, is a boost for the future of Clearbox Systems and also shows that the Australian Defence Industry has a lot to offer on the world stage. It has been a pleasure to work with DataPath to establish this partnership as we have focused on a shared desire to exceed our customer’s expectations of how we can meet the ADF’s future communications challenges,” he said.
DataPath and Clearbox Systems will jointly exhibit their software at MILCIS 2018 November 13-15 in Canberra. The demonstrations will feature DataPath’s MaxView® Network Monitor and Control software integrated with Clearbox Systems’ Foresight M&C products.
About Clearbox Systems
Clearbox Systems (http://www.clearboxsystems.com.au) is a technology company focused on developing new approaches and techniques for the operation and management of communications networks and the electromagnetic spectrum. Clearbox Systems locally designs, develops and manufactures innovative software and hardware solutions to provide a flexible and unique response to their customer’s needs. The Company’s solutions include equipment and sensor monitoring and control, spectrum monitoring and management, network management and software-defined radio.
About DataPath® Inc.
DataPath excels in advanced and secure communications solutions tailored to the unique requirements of defense, aerospace, broadcast, government, and critical infrastructure clients. Our solutions include a wide range of field communications and information technology products, including satellite communication systems, network management software, and cybersecurity services. All of our offerings are backed by 24×7 customer care and global field support. At DataPath we are passionate about helping our clients achieve mission success. For more information, visit www.datapath.com.
Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd
TechLauncher is an Australian National University (ANU) initiative which enables students from any discipline to develop the research and professional skills required to use technology to bring great ideas to life and have a positive impact on our society.
Clearbox Systems is participating as a TechLauncher client whereby a team of five undergraduate students work out Clearbox Systems’ Canberra facility one day a week.
The team are building a software tool based on a idea from Clearbox Systems’ R&D program. The team are mentored by Clearbox Systems’ Technology Development Manager and Executive Director.
Commercial Radio Australia (CRA) has extended the support of the Digital Audio Broadcast Plus (DAB+) Network Management System (NMS) with Clearbox Systems. The DAB+ NMS was designed, developed and delivered by Clearbox Systems for CRA’s Digital Radio network. The system has been supported by Clearbox Systems since delivery and the contract is now set to run until 2023.
- Recruitment opens for SATCOM Lead September 25, 2020
- Rethinking Research Translation: Solutions to Drive New Technology September 18, 2020
- Clearbox Systems First International Graduate Of Lockheed Martin Industry Mentor Program September 16, 2020
- Recruitment opens for ISREW Lead September 11, 2020
- Sovereign Industrial Capability Priority funding support September 9, 2020
- Space Domain Awareness collaboration with UNSW Canberra extended September 2, 2020
- ANU Techlauncher, Semester 2 2020 August 25, 2020
- Capability Spotlight: Electronics August 19, 2020
- Federal government funding for Space Domain Awareness August 13, 2020
- Business Spotlight: Broadcast, Media and Telco August 3, 2020
- A sensor network for integrated Space Traffic Management for Australia July 16, 2020
- How is Emerging Tech in the Space Industry driving the Global Data Race? July 10, 2020
- Recruitment opens for Space Domain Awareness (SDA) Lead June 30, 2020
- Applications open for students to participate in Defence Industry Internship Program June 15, 2020
- Clearbox Systems selected by Defence for global SATCOM Control Segment solution June 11, 2020
- ANU Techlauncher for Semester 1, 2020 May 19, 2020
- Mike Johnson re-elected to the Board of the Australian Industry & Defence Network ACT May 1, 2020
- Ramping up local electronics manufacturing capability April 28, 2020
- Call for collaborators and staff for growing Space Situational Awareness capability April 24, 2020
- Clearbox Systems Update and Message from Managing Director April 3, 2020
- 2020 Australian Military Sales Catalogue March 20, 2020
- New Wideband SDR prototype readies for commercial production March 2, 2020
- Nominations received for multiple awards at the Australian Space Awards February 4, 2020
- RAAF selects Clearbox Systems for lightweight ISREW sensor development December 18, 2019
- Award for Young Achiever of the Year December 12, 2019
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles to commence in 2020 December 11, 2019
- Clearbox Systems strengthens research expertise and welcomes Dr. Noor Islam December 8, 2019
- Mike Johnson elected to board of Australian Defence Information and Electronic Systems Association (ADIESA) November 26, 2019
- UNSW Canberra collaborates with Clearbox Systems November 25, 2019
- Defence Industry Internship Program supports interns November 24, 2019
- MilCIS 2019 a success for Clearbox Systems November 14, 2019
- Clearbox Systems exhibiting at MilCIS2019 November 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems to present at Defence Innovation Hub Industry Conference October 31, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Global MilSatCom 2019 in London October 30, 2019
- Australia and Clearbox Systems on the international stage at IAC2019 October 27, 2019
- Clearbox Systems introduces Business Development Manager role October 1, 2019
- Clearbox Systems receives ISO9001:2015 and ISO27001:2013 certification for Quality and Information Security Management Systems September 15, 2019
- Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd and Kythera Space Solutions Announce Strategic Partnership September 9, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at DSEI 2019 September 2, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Scindicate 2019 August 20, 2019
- Australian Defence awards Clearbox Systems crypto innovation project August 19, 2019
- DAB+ turns 10 in Australia August 12, 2019
- SATCOM Control Software put through its paces at Talisman Sabre 2019 July 29, 2019
- Team Defence Australia and Clearbox Systems at Navy League’s Sea Air Space Expo April 24, 2019
- US Military customer selects Clearbox Systems for Baseband Network Control Element April 3, 2019
- Clearbox Systems enjoys hugely successful Avalon Airshow 2019 March 5, 2019
- Clearbox Systems selected for Lockheed Martin Mentor-Protégé Partnership February 28, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Australian Space Industry Conference 2019 February 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Avalon Airshow 2019 February 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems participating in the Defence Industry Internship Program January 25, 2019