Clearbox Systems is pleased to announce that it is exhibiting at the 2011 Military Communications and Information Systems Conference (MilCIS).
When: 8 – 10 November, 2011
Where: National Convention Centre, Canberra, Australia
What’s on the stand?
Foresight Live Demonstration:
Foresight is satellite spectrum management software designed for use by satellite operators and satellite users. Using the Foresight demonstration visitors will be able to:
- Plan carriers and transponder leases in the frequency and time domain;
- View live and historic measurement data of simulated carriers, and
- Explore Reporting and Data Management functionality.
Kratos Networks’ Compass Live Demonstration (including Profile Manager and Redundancy Manager):
Clearbox Systems will have a live demonstration of Newpoint Compass, a powerful M&C/NMS software suite. As part of the demonstration Profile Manager and Redundancy Mananger will be demonstrated.
Profile Manager is a Compass software component which allows the saving and restoring of equipment settings. Redundancy Manager extends Profile Manager’s functionality to provide automated configuration and cutover of redundancy equipment under control of a Compass control system.
SAT Corporation’s Monics® Live Demonstration
Clearbox Systems will have a live demonstration of SAT Monics, an enterprise networked carrier monitoring system.
From a central Network Operations Centre, operators can monitor data and spectrum from an unlimited number of remote monitoring sites. Measurement data and spectral traces are stored for viewing of historical information.
RT Logic’s satID® Signal Geolocation System
The satID® Signal Geolocation System is an accurate, fast, all-in-one solution for locating ground-to-satellite transmission sources. Powerful, flexible, and modular, satID uniquely blends complex science and algorithms with sophisticated hardware and Digital Signal Processing (DSP), resulting in an easy-to-use package for locating and identifying sources of interference due to equipment failure, operator error, intentional jamming, and unauthorised users.
SATCOM Solutions WGS Certified terminal and Solid State PAs and BUCs
SATCOM Solution’s WGS certified Raptor terminal will be available on the stand for inspection along with SATCOM Solution’s family of low size and weight Solid State Power Amplifiers and Block Upconverters.
Creates a new leader in the supply of turn-key broadcast systems in the Asia-Pacific region
SYDNEY, Australia, August 22nd, 2011 — Broadcast ONE Pty Ltd and Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd today announced their official partnership for the pursuit of broadcast systems business. This partnership will provide the broadcast industry with a single source for superior integrated solutions and through life support.
Darren Kirsop-Frearson, Managing Director of Broadcast ONE remarked, “Broadcast ONE and Clearbox Systems already have a long and successful working history in the broadcast industry, and I believe together we offer the industry an integrated solution that is unparalleled in the market place”.
The sales, marketing and industry experience of Broadcast ONE complements Clearbox Systems engineering and software capabilities to provide a unique market offering. By forming a partnership, Broadcast ONE and Clearbox Systems will be able to reach more customers and deliver complete turn-key solutions.
“In today’s technology environment, the broadcast industry is demanding that their suppliers provide complete system solutions that are engineered to meet their needs.” said Paul Solomon, Clearbox Systems Managing Director. “Through this partnership the industry is provided with a single source for integrated, cost effective solutions that are fully supported throughout the life of the system. This removes the risk and finger pointing associated with issuing multi-vendor contracts.”
About Broadcast ONE
Broadcast ONE has quickly grown to be the premier RF Systems and Integration Company in the Asia-Pacific region with significant recent successes in Australia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Broadcast ONE provides a range of engineering services, RF integration teams and is the representative for a number of key best-in-class manufacturers.
About Clearbox Systems
Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd, is an Australian firm proudly developing and delivering world class Network Management, Spectrum Management and Communications Systems. Clearbox Systems furthers the broadcast, satellite and telecommunications industries through a strong focus on developing market leading technologies for Commercial, Government and Defence sectors.
Broadcast ONE Company Contact:
+61 (0)2 9870 8811
Clearbox Systems Company Contact:
+61 (0)2 9114 6164
Clearbox Systems has successfully delivered and installed a Satellite Communications (SATCOM) Monitoring and Control (M&C) System for the Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO). The Capability Development Group (CDG) funded system was installed at DSTO’s SATCOM development facility in Edinburgh, SA.
The system is built upon the award winning Newpoint Compass management system with Mercury element managers installed at a number of antennas. Clearbox Systems also provided its acclaimed Profile Manager and Redundancy Manager products to provide equipment configuration management.
The installed Mercury units performed remote site monitoring of equipment located at each antenna with monitoring and control functionality replicated to a central system located in the control room. The central system also performs monitoring and control of baseband equipment, network equipment and UPS equipment.
To tailor the system specific to DSTO’s needs, Clearbox Systems performed software development to integrate the equipment into the system. This included the specialist development of a driver for the antenna server controller which is used to point the antennas based on Azimuth/Elevation or Two Line Element (TLE) user inputs.
To increase the value of the system in the future, Clearbox Systems gave advanced developer courses to DSTO engineers. This equips the DSTO with the knowledge required to continue to modify and configure the system to meet requirements.
- RAAF selects Clearbox Systems for lightweight ISREW sensor development December 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles to commence in 2020 December 11, 2019
- Clearbox Systems strengthens research expertise and welcomes Dr. Noor Islam December 8, 2019
- Mike Johnson elected to board of Australian Defence Information and Electronic Systems Association (ADIESA) November 26, 2019
- UNSW Canberra collaborates with Clearbox Systems November 25, 2019
- Defence Industry Internship Program supports interns November 24, 2019
- MilCIS 2019 a success for Clearbox Systems November 14, 2019
- Clearbox Systems exhibiting at MilCIS2019 November 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems to present at Defence Innovation Hub Industry Conference October 31, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Global MilSatCom 2019 in London October 30, 2019
- Australia and Clearbox Systems on the international stage at IAC2019 October 27, 2019
- Clearbox Systems introduces Business Development Manager role October 1, 2019
- Clearbox Systems receives ISO9001:2015 and ISO27001:2013 certification for Quality and Information Security Management Systems September 15, 2019
- Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd and Kythera Space Solutions Announce Strategic Partnership September 9, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at DSEI 2019 September 2, 2019
- Australian Defence awards Clearbox Systems crypto innovation project August 19, 2019
- DAB+ turns 10 in Australia August 12, 2019
- SATCOM Control Software put through its paces at Talisman Sabre 2019 July 29, 2019
- Team Defence Australia and Clearbox Systems at Navy League’s Sea Air Space Expo April 24, 2019
- US Military customer selects Clearbox Systems for Baseband Network Control Element April 3, 2019
- Clearbox Systems enjoys hugely successful Avalon Airshow 2019 March 5, 2019
- Clearbox Systems selected for Lockheed Martin Mentor-Protégé Partnership February 28, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Australian Space Industry Conference 2019 February 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Avalon Airshow 2019 February 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems participating in the Defence Industry Internship Program January 25, 2019
- Clearbox Systems and DST Group sign Collaborative R&D Agreement January 21, 2019
- November 2018 Newsletter November 22, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to participate in Royal Australian Air Force Distributed ISREW trials November 9, 2018
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2018 November 7, 2018
- Press Release: Clearbox Systems and Datapath, Inc Announce Strategic Partnership November 1, 2018
- Clearbox Systems partners with the Australian National University on TechLauncher 2018 April 13, 2018
- Commercial Radio Australia extends DAB+ NMS support with Clearbox Systems. March 3, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to deploy Foresight software for Inmarsat Satellite Services February 5, 2018
- Clearbox Systems supports Digital Radio transmission in Canberra, Darwin and Hobart December 21, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected by Intelsat General Corporation for ADF SATCOM support December 18, 2017
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles November 28, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected for WGS Ground Station support November 24, 2017
- Clearbox Systems to exhibit at MilCIS 2017 November 13, 2017
- Clearbox Systems Signs Support Contract with Raytheon Australia May 9, 2017
- Clearbox Systems celebrates 10 years since founding March 16, 2017
- Clearbox Systems enters agreement to represent Digidia products in Australia January 27, 2017
- Clearbox Systems continues to support TXA National Monitoring System January 23, 2017
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for ADF SATCOM support January 5, 2017
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2016 November 2, 2016
- New Product: Spectre March 11, 2016
- Clearbox Systems Opens Canberra Facility November 26, 2015
- We’re looking for an experienced Software Developer November 9, 2015
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2015 November 2, 2015
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for JP 2008 Phase 5B1 May 14, 2015
- Clearsox: Clearbox Systems in the 2014 Sydney Oxfam Trailwalker June 4, 2014