You can find us in stand F7 & F8 in the Ground Floor Foyer.
This year we will be discussing new products and collaborations as we continue to develop new approaches and techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
Come and talk to us about:
- Our recently commenced Strategic Partnership with Datapath include a demonstration of the work already completed.
- Our bi-lateral collaborative research and development agreement with the Australian Defence Science and Technology Group (DST Group). DST Group will be display some of the work completed to date on our stand.
- New modules in our Foresight software
- The latest in Compass and Monics
DULUTH, Ga., Oct. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — DataPath, Inc., a leading provider of advanced and secure communications solutions, announced today the Company has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd of New South Wales, Australia to develop product compatibility for each company’s capabilities in support of the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
In addition, the MOU will allow the companies to pursue innovation and joint business opportunities where their combined strengths in advanced satellite communications, product and systems integration and network management software will create winning solutions.
In announcing the MOU, DataPath’s Chief Operating Officer, Brad Majeres, said, “A partnership between DataPath and Clearbox Systems offers a powerful source of advanced communications technology and proven systems for both military and commercial applications.”
“Clearbox, with its leading software solutions for the Australia Department of Defence market is providing significant value for the ADF particularly in management of SATCOM resources. DataPath is an established and trusted name in the SATCOM industry for ground terminal products, systems integration, network management and field support and is also providing a range of complex communication solutions to the ADF for combat operations.”
“It’s a natural partnership between DataPath and Clearbox that will deliver new value and an enhanced integrated user experience for DataPath systems employed by the ADF,” Majeres said. “The partnership also enables us to jointly develop innovative solutions to solve emerging challenges for the ADF in complex environments,” he added.
Jeremy Hallett, Executive Director of Clearbox Systems, said, “Our customer, the ADF, is rightly demanding that companies collaborate in order to bring the best technologies together to deliver improved capability for the warfighter. Clearbox Systems and DataPath have listened, and this partnership will see us bring together and enhance systems we each have successfully delivered to the ADF over the years to better support the ADF’s operations.”
“Partnering with DataPath, a significant global provider of advanced and secure communications solutions, is a boost for the future of Clearbox Systems and also shows that the Australian Defence Industry has a lot to offer on the world stage. It has been a pleasure to work with DataPath to establish this partnership as we have focused on a shared desire to exceed our customer’s expectations of how we can meet the ADF’s future communications challenges,” he said.
DataPath and Clearbox Systems will jointly exhibit their software at MILCIS 2018 November 13-15 in Canberra. The demonstrations will feature DataPath’s MaxView® Network Monitor and Control software integrated with Clearbox Systems’ Foresight M&C products.
About Clearbox Systems
Clearbox Systems (http://www.clearboxsystems.com.au) is a technology company focused on developing new approaches and techniques for the operation and management of communications networks and the electromagnetic spectrum. Clearbox Systems locally designs, develops and manufactures innovative software and hardware solutions to provide a flexible and unique response to their customer’s needs. The Company’s solutions include equipment and sensor monitoring and control, spectrum monitoring and management, network management and software-defined radio.
About DataPath® Inc.
DataPath excels in advanced and secure communications solutions tailored to the unique requirements of defense, aerospace, broadcast, government, and critical infrastructure clients. Our solutions include a wide range of field communications and information technology products, including satellite communication systems, network management software, and cybersecurity services. All of our offerings are backed by 24×7 customer care and global field support. At DataPath we are passionate about helping our clients achieve mission success. For more information, visit www.datapath.com.
Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd
TechLauncher is an Australian National University (ANU) initiative which enables students from any discipline to develop the research and professional skills required to use technology to bring great ideas to life and have a positive impact on our society.
Clearbox Systems is participating as a TechLauncher client whereby a team of five undergraduate students work out Clearbox Systems’ Canberra facility one day a week.
The team are building a software tool based on a idea from Clearbox Systems’ R&D program. The team are mentored by Clearbox Systems’ Technology Development Manager and Executive Director.
- Clearbox Systems at Australian Space Industry Conference 2019 February 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Avalon Airshow 2019 February 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems participating in the Defence Industry Internship Program January 25, 2019
- Clearbox Systems and DST Group sign Collaborative R&D Agreement January 21, 2019
- November 2018 Newsletter November 22, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to participate in Royal Australian Air Force Distributed ISREW trials November 9, 2018
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2018 November 7, 2018
- Press Release: Clearbox Systems and Datapath, Inc Announce Strategic Partnership November 1, 2018
- Clearbox Systems partners with the Australian National University on TechLauncher 2018 April 13, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to deploy Foresight software for Inmarsat Satellite Services February 5, 2018
- Clearbox Systems supports Digital Radio transmission in Canberra, Darwin and Hobart December 21, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected by Intelsat General Corporation for ADF SATCOM support December 18, 2017
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles November 28, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected for WGS Ground Station support November 24, 2017
- Clearbox Systems to exhibit at MilCIS 2017 November 13, 2017
- Clearbox Systems Signs Support Contract with Raytheon Australia May 9, 2017
- Clearbox Systems celebrates 10 years since founding March 16, 2017
- Clearbox Systems enters agreement to represent Digidia products in Australia January 27, 2017
- Clearbox Systems continues to support TXA National Monitoring System January 23, 2017
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for ADF SATCOM support January 5, 2017
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2016 November 2, 2016
- New Product: Spectre March 11, 2016
- Clearbox Systems Opens Canberra Facility November 26, 2015
- We’re looking for an experienced Software Developer November 9, 2015
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2015 November 2, 2015
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for JP 2008 Phase 5B1 May 14, 2015
- Clearsox: Clearbox Systems in the 2014 Sydney Oxfam Trailwalker June 4, 2014
- PRESS RELEASE: Minister for Defence – New members join unique defence industry program January 20, 2014
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2013 October 21, 2013
- ADF UHF SATCOM Satellite Network Management System November 2, 2012
- Clearbox Systems relocates to new high tech facility October 10, 2012
- UHF Satellite Network System in Australia July 19, 2012
- Clearbox Systems receives letter recognising support of the Australian Defence Organisation March 1, 2012
- Clearbox Systems awarded multiple DAB+ digital radio contracts February 8, 2012
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2011 August 30, 2011
- PRESS RELEASE: Broadcast ONE and Clearbox Systems form strategic parternship August 22, 2011
- Clearbox Systems delivers SATCOM management software to DSTO July 28, 2011
- PRESS RELEASE: Monics from SAT Corporation and Foresight from Clearbox Systems June 28, 2011
- CommunicAsia 2011 June 9, 2011
- Clearbox Systems at SMPTE11 May 17, 2011
- Foresight – Satellite Spectrum Management March 29, 2011
- Case Study – Telstra March 24, 2011
- Global Launch of new Satellite Spectrum Manager at SATELLITE 2011 March 1, 2011
- SATELLITE 2011 February 17, 2011
- n2 Serial Peripheral released May 20, 2010
- n2 GPIO Peripheral released April 28, 2010
- A first look at n2 March 12, 2010
- Clearbox Systems to deliver WGS Ground Segment Management System January 21, 2010