Clearbox Systems has been awarded a contract by Inmarsat to design and develop the Operational Monitoring and Control System (OMCS) using its Foresight software. The OMCS will provide a single portal for the operation of all Inmarsat Satellite Services. The software will be deployed as a service by Inmarsat for their customers with the first customer being the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
Additional works are being conducted for the ADF deployment to achieve security accreditation inline with the elevated classification level of the data to be managed by the system.
Clearbox Systems has been selected by Broadcast Australia, a BAI Communications company, to provide DAB+ digital radio multiplexing, program monitoring and network timing software, hardware and support. The systems are being deployed in Canberra, Darwin and Hobart as part of the transmission services being provided by Broadcast Australia for two national broadcasters. The Canberra and Darwin systems are already on air with Hobart due in early 2018.
The systems provided consist of hardware and software from Digidia who Clearbox Systems represent in Australia. As part of the roll-out, Clearbox Systems and Digidia engineers have performed the configuration and integration of the systems and will continue to support them under a support arrangement.
The commencement of permanent DAB+ digital radio transmission in Canberra, Darwin and Hobart is in line with the allocation of licenses by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) over the past 12 months.
DAB+ digital radio allows broadcasts to offer their popular analogue stations simulcast in digital quality, as well as new digital only stations – offering more choice and better quality audio to radio listeners.
Multi-year agreement supports key UHF SATCOM system for ADF
Clearbox Systems, an Australian Small/Medium-size Enterprise (SME), has signed a multi-year agreement with Intelsat General Corporation (IGC) for the ongoing support of the In-Orbit test system for the Australian Defence Force’s (ADF) UHF payload on the IS-22 satellite.
The services are provided out of Clearbox Systems’ Canberra facility where engineers and technicians interact with system operators at the Defence Network Operations Centre (DNOC) to ensure ongoing system function.
The IS-22 satellite was launched in March 2012 with a hosted UHF payload for the ADF. UHF satellite communications has the ability to service small, mobile terminals used by ground, sea and air forces in all types of terrain.
- Clearbox Systems at Australian Space Industry Conference 2019 February 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Avalon Airshow 2019 February 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems participating in the Defence Industry Internship Program January 25, 2019
- Clearbox Systems and DST Group sign Collaborative R&D Agreement January 21, 2019
- November 2018 Newsletter November 22, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to participate in Royal Australian Air Force Distributed ISREW trials November 9, 2018
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2018 November 7, 2018
- Press Release: Clearbox Systems and Datapath, Inc Announce Strategic Partnership November 1, 2018
- Clearbox Systems partners with the Australian National University on TechLauncher 2018 April 13, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to deploy Foresight software for Inmarsat Satellite Services February 5, 2018
- Clearbox Systems supports Digital Radio transmission in Canberra, Darwin and Hobart December 21, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected by Intelsat General Corporation for ADF SATCOM support December 18, 2017
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles November 28, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected for WGS Ground Station support November 24, 2017
- Clearbox Systems to exhibit at MilCIS 2017 November 13, 2017
- Clearbox Systems Signs Support Contract with Raytheon Australia May 9, 2017
- Clearbox Systems celebrates 10 years since founding March 16, 2017
- Clearbox Systems enters agreement to represent Digidia products in Australia January 27, 2017
- Clearbox Systems continues to support TXA National Monitoring System January 23, 2017
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for ADF SATCOM support January 5, 2017
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2016 November 2, 2016
- New Product: Spectre March 11, 2016
- Clearbox Systems Opens Canberra Facility November 26, 2015
- We’re looking for an experienced Software Developer November 9, 2015
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2015 November 2, 2015
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for JP 2008 Phase 5B1 May 14, 2015
- Clearsox: Clearbox Systems in the 2014 Sydney Oxfam Trailwalker June 4, 2014
- PRESS RELEASE: Minister for Defence – New members join unique defence industry program January 20, 2014
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2013 October 21, 2013
- ADF UHF SATCOM Satellite Network Management System November 2, 2012
- Clearbox Systems relocates to new high tech facility October 10, 2012
- UHF Satellite Network System in Australia July 19, 2012
- Clearbox Systems receives letter recognising support of the Australian Defence Organisation March 1, 2012
- Clearbox Systems awarded multiple DAB+ digital radio contracts February 8, 2012
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2011 August 30, 2011
- PRESS RELEASE: Broadcast ONE and Clearbox Systems form strategic parternship August 22, 2011
- Clearbox Systems delivers SATCOM management software to DSTO July 28, 2011
- PRESS RELEASE: Monics from SAT Corporation and Foresight from Clearbox Systems June 28, 2011
- CommunicAsia 2011 June 9, 2011
- Clearbox Systems at SMPTE11 May 17, 2011
- Foresight – Satellite Spectrum Management March 29, 2011
- Case Study – Telstra March 24, 2011
- Global Launch of new Satellite Spectrum Manager at SATELLITE 2011 March 1, 2011
- SATELLITE 2011 February 17, 2011
- n2 Serial Peripheral released May 20, 2010
- n2 GPIO Peripheral released April 28, 2010
- A first look at n2 March 12, 2010
- Clearbox Systems to deliver WGS Ground Segment Management System January 21, 2010