Multi-year agreement supports key SATCOM management tools for ADF
Clearbox Systems, an Australian Small/Medium-sized Enterprise (SME), has signed a multi-year agreement with Raytheon Australia for the ongoing support of an ADF SATCOM management system. The Ground Segment Management System (GSMS) is an innovative, software-based solution that was designed and developed by Clearbox Systems to provide the monitoring and control function for key WGS anchor stations. It provides Equipment Monitoring and Control, Spectrum Monitoring and Service Scheduling to manage the lifecycle of SATCOM services including scheduling, activation, health monitoring, deactivation and logging.
Having successfully delivered the GSMS in 2015, this agreement will see the GSMS supported for years to come. The agreement includes a technical support help desk backed by ongoing engineering support (including enhancements to the system over its life) and maintenance support.
The services are provided out of Clearbox Systems’ Canberra facility where engineers and technicians responsible for the system delivery have transitioned to its support.
Clearbox Systems will back exhibiting this year at the 2016 Military Communications and Information Systems Conference (MilCIS), so come and visit us and see what we have to offer.
When: 8-10 November 2016
Where: National Convention Centre, Canberra, Australia
What will we be showcasing?
Clearbox Systems will have a live demonstration of Foresight. On display, will be Foresight’s ability to provide scheduling, monitoring and control of 100s transportable terminals deployed anywhere on a network.
Foresight is currently being deployed into JP2008 Phase 5B1
Compass (including Profile Manager and Redundancy Manager)
Clearbox Systems will have a live demonstration of Compass, a powerful equipment monitoring and control suite. As part of the demonstration Profile Manager and Redundancy Manager will be demonstrated.
Profile Manager is a Compass software component which allows the saving and restoring of equipment settings. Redundancy Manager extends Profile Manager’s functionality to provide automated configuration and cutover of redundant equipment under control of a Compass system.
Compass and its add-on products are currently being deployed into JP2008 Phases 3F, 4 and 5A
Monics 10.5 / Monics Enterprise Manager with MN200
New features include:
- Refreshed GUI
- Windows Authentication with fine-grained user access control
- Waterfall display
- Improved logging and instrument status
Also, be sure to ask us about the MN200, a low-cost hardware add-on to Monics that it extends spectrum monitoring through a deployed network, including multiple spot beams.
Clearbox Systems’ latest product, Spectre will be demonstrated. Spectre is a high performance, scalable Analog RF to 10 GigE platform. Spectre enables both Transmit and Receive RF applications from 400MHz to 4GHz at 200MHz bandwidth with streaming to and from 10Gbit/s Ethernet.
Visit the booth to see SigX – a RF signal protection product that can be configured to automatically cancel interference in real time with no human intervention. SigX automatically detects and characterises interfering signals, then creates a cancelling signal to remove the interference and preserve the integrity of the protected link.
Come and talk to us about our Support Services which extend beyond our product base and include Software Development, Hardware Engineering, On-site technicians and SATCOM Engineering.
Clearbox Systems presents Spectre – a high performance, scalable Analog RF to 10 GigE platform.
Spectre enables both Transmit and Receive RF applications from 400MHz to 4GHz at 200MHz bandwidth with streaming to and from
Rather than performing any on board processing Spectre hands off the digitised RF for processing elsewhere.
Spectre can be used as a desktop unit or as multiple units mounted in a chassis.
This flexibility means that Spectre is suitable for applications ranging from Research or Academia to Industrial or Military.
Spectre features a Xilinx Kintex XC7K160 FPGA and 512MB DDR3 RAM.
- Bandwidth: Up to 200MHz
- RF Selection: 400MHz to 4GHz
- ADC: Dual, 16-Bit 310 MSPS anti-aliasing
- DAC: Dual, 16-Bit 1230 MSPS anti-aliasing
- RF In/Out: SMA
- Transmit Power: 0dBm
- Receive Level: 0dBm
- Ethernet: SFP+ 10GigE Optical Ethernet
- Additional interface expansion board providing USB for JTAG and debug, USB serial for console, reset button, jtag header, SMA for Clock reference and 2 screw terminal connector for power (not required when chassis is used)
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm VME Card Profile
- Weight:270g (298g including development jig)
- Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C with cooling fan (recommended)
- Humidity: 90% non-condensing
- DC Input: 12 volts at 1.4A
- Power Consumption: 16.8W running typical streaming application running.
- November 2018 Newsletter November 22, 2018
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2018 November 7, 2018
- Press Release: Clearbox Systems and Datapath, Inc Announce Strategic Partnership November 1, 2018
- Clearbox Systems partners with the Australian National University on TechLauncher 2018 April 13, 2018
- Clearbox Systems supports Digital Radio transmission in Canberra, Darwin and Hobart December 21, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected by Intelsat General Corporation for ADF SATCOM support December 18, 2017
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles November 28, 2017
- Clearbox Systems to exhibit at MilCIS 2017 November 13, 2017
- Clearbox Systems Signs Support Contract with Raytheon Australia May 9, 2017
- Clearbox Systems celebrates 10 years since founding March 16, 2017
- Clearbox Systems enters agreement to represent Digidia products in Australia January 27, 2017
- Clearbox Systems continues to support TXA National Monitoring System January 23, 2017
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for ADF SATCOM support January 5, 2017
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2016 November 2, 2016
- New Product: Spectre March 11, 2016
- Clearbox Systems Opens Canberra Facility November 26, 2015
- We’re looking for an experienced Software Developer November 9, 2015
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2015 November 2, 2015
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for JP 2008 Phase 5B1 May 14, 2015
- Clearsox: Clearbox Systems in the 2014 Sydney Oxfam Trailwalker June 4, 2014
- PRESS RELEASE: Minister for Defence – New members join unique defence industry program January 20, 2014
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2013 October 21, 2013
- ADF UHF SATCOM Satellite Network Management System November 2, 2012
- Clearbox Systems relocates to new high tech facility October 10, 2012
- UHF Satellite Network System in Australia July 19, 2012
- Clearbox Systems receives letter recognising support of the Australian Defence Organisation March 1, 2012
- Clearbox Systems awarded multiple DAB+ digital radio contracts February 8, 2012
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2011 August 30, 2011
- PRESS RELEASE: Broadcast ONE and Clearbox Systems form strategic parternship August 22, 2011
- Clearbox Systems delivers SATCOM management software to DSTO July 28, 2011
- PRESS RELEASE: Monics from SAT Corporation and Foresight from Clearbox Systems June 28, 2011
- CommunicAsia 2011 June 9, 2011
- Clearbox Systems at SMPTE11 May 17, 2011
- Foresight – Satellite Spectrum Management March 29, 2011
- Case Study – Telstra March 24, 2011
- Global Launch of new Satellite Spectrum Manager at SATELLITE 2011 March 1, 2011
- SATELLITE 2011 February 17, 2011
- n2 Serial Peripheral released May 20, 2010
- n2 GPIO Peripheral released April 28, 2010
- A first look at n2 March 12, 2010
- Clearbox Systems to deliver WGS Ground Segment Management System January 21, 2010