27 October 2019
Clearbox Systems finished up a great week at IAC2019 in Washington, DC.
IAC is the worlds premier space conference and exhibition and we were pleased to be hosted by the NSW Government on the Australian Space Agency Stand. It proved a successful which meeting customers old and new, our partners and our suppliers.
The Australian Space Industry was a hot topic of conversation and was raised in numerous forums including a speech by US Vice President Mike Pence.
Clearbox Systems is pleased to announce that Mike Johnson has joined the company in a newly created leadership role as Business Development Manager.
Executive Director, Jeremy Hallett, said the appointment would accelerate Clearbox Systems pursuit of its strategic goal of becoming the leading provider of technology solutions for the operations and management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
“We are very pleased to have secured Mike for this role. He is an experienced executive leader, with strong achievements in telecommunications and a sound aerospace and aviation background. He also understands how an SME needs to operate in our key Defence market given he is a board member of the ACT chapter of the The Australian Industry & Defence Network (AIDN),” said Mr Hallett.
“After 13 years of successful operations we are a mature business with leading technology solutions and I am excited to have Mike on board to drive this new phase of growth.”
Mike will be based out of Clearbox Systems’ Canberra facility.
02 9114 6164
0433 155 188
Clearbox Systems has successfully had its Quality Management System (QMS) certified to the ISO9001:2015 QMS standard.
When implemented, the ISO9001:2015 standard assists business performance improvement and provides a sound basis for consistently delivering products and services that meet stakeholder’s requirements.
Further, Clearbox Systems has successfully had its Information Security Management System (ISMS) certified to the ISO27001:2013 ISMS standard.
When implemented, the ISO27001:2013 standard helps to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information by applying risk management processes to adequately manage threats.
The activities to ensure the QMS and ISMS were suitable to undertake certification activities were supported by a Capability Improvement Grant from the Centre for Defence Industry Capability (CDIC).
- Clearbox Systems Update and Message from Managing Director April 3, 2020
- 2020 Australian Military Sales Catalogue March 20, 2020
- New Wideband SDR prototype readies for commercial production March 2, 2020
- Nominations received for multiple awards at the Australian Space Awards February 4, 2020
- RAAF selects Clearbox Systems for lightweight ISREW sensor development December 18, 2019
- Award for Young Achiever of the Year December 12, 2019
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles to commence in 2020 December 11, 2019
- Clearbox Systems strengthens research expertise and welcomes Dr. Noor Islam December 8, 2019
- Mike Johnson elected to board of Australian Defence Information and Electronic Systems Association (ADIESA) November 26, 2019
- UNSW Canberra collaborates with Clearbox Systems November 25, 2019
- Defence Industry Internship Program supports interns November 24, 2019
- MilCIS 2019 a success for Clearbox Systems November 14, 2019
- Clearbox Systems exhibiting at MilCIS2019 November 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems to present at Defence Innovation Hub Industry Conference October 31, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Global MilSatCom 2019 in London October 30, 2019
- Australia and Clearbox Systems on the international stage at IAC2019 October 27, 2019
- Clearbox Systems introduces Business Development Manager role October 1, 2019
- Clearbox Systems receives ISO9001:2015 and ISO27001:2013 certification for Quality and Information Security Management Systems September 15, 2019
- Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd and Kythera Space Solutions Announce Strategic Partnership September 9, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at DSEI 2019 September 2, 2019
- Australian Defence awards Clearbox Systems crypto innovation project August 19, 2019
- DAB+ turns 10 in Australia August 12, 2019
- SATCOM Control Software put through its paces at Talisman Sabre 2019 July 29, 2019
- Team Defence Australia and Clearbox Systems at Navy League’s Sea Air Space Expo April 24, 2019
- US Military customer selects Clearbox Systems for Baseband Network Control Element April 3, 2019
- Clearbox Systems enjoys hugely successful Avalon Airshow 2019 March 5, 2019
- Clearbox Systems selected for Lockheed Martin Mentor-Protégé Partnership February 28, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Australian Space Industry Conference 2019 February 18, 2019
- Clearbox Systems at Avalon Airshow 2019 February 6, 2019
- Clearbox Systems participating in the Defence Industry Internship Program January 25, 2019
- Clearbox Systems and DST Group sign Collaborative R&D Agreement January 21, 2019
- November 2018 Newsletter November 22, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to participate in Royal Australian Air Force Distributed ISREW trials November 9, 2018
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2018 November 7, 2018
- Press Release: Clearbox Systems and Datapath, Inc Announce Strategic Partnership November 1, 2018
- Clearbox Systems partners with the Australian National University on TechLauncher 2018 April 13, 2018
- Commercial Radio Australia extends DAB+ NMS support with Clearbox Systems. March 3, 2018
- Clearbox Systems to deploy Foresight software for Inmarsat Satellite Services February 5, 2018
- Clearbox Systems supports Digital Radio transmission in Canberra, Darwin and Hobart December 21, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected by Intelsat General Corporation for ADF SATCOM support December 18, 2017
- Clearbox Systems hiring for multiple roles November 28, 2017
- Clearbox Systems selected for WGS Ground Station support November 24, 2017
- Clearbox Systems to exhibit at MilCIS 2017 November 13, 2017
- Clearbox Systems Signs Support Contract with Raytheon Australia May 9, 2017
- Clearbox Systems celebrates 10 years since founding March 16, 2017
- Clearbox Systems enters agreement to represent Digidia products in Australia January 27, 2017
- Clearbox Systems continues to support TXA National Monitoring System January 23, 2017
- Clearbox Systems signs with Raytheon Australia for ADF SATCOM support January 5, 2017
- Clearbox Systems at MilCIS 2016 November 2, 2016
- New Product: Spectre March 11, 2016