Clearbox Systems presents Spectre – a high performance, scalable Analog RF to 10 GigE platform.
Spectre enables both Transmit and Receive RF applications from 400MHz to 4GHz at 200MHz bandwidth with streaming to and from
Rather than performing any on board processing Spectre hands off the digitised RF for processing elsewhere.
Spectre can be used as a desktop unit or as multiple units mounted in a chassis.
This flexibility means that Spectre is suitable for applications ranging from Research or Academia to Industrial or Military.
Spectre features a Xilinx Kintex XC7K160 FPGA and 512MB DDR3 RAM.
- Bandwidth: Up to 200MHz
- RF Selection: 400MHz to 4GHz
- ADC: Dual, 16-Bit 310 MSPS anti-aliasing
- DAC: Dual, 16-Bit 1230 MSPS anti-aliasing
- RF In/Out: SMA
- Transmit Power: 0dBm
- Receive Level: 0dBm
- Ethernet: SFP+ 10GigE Optical Ethernet
- Additional interface expansion board providing USB for JTAG and debug, USB serial for console, reset button, jtag header, SMA for Clock reference and 2 screw terminal connector for power (not required when chassis is used)
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm VME Card Profile
- Weight:270g (298g including development jig)
- Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C with cooling fan (recommended)
- Humidity: 90% non-condensing
- DC Input: 12 volts at 1.4A
- Power Consumption: 16.8W running typical streaming application running.