Spectre is a high performance, scalable Analog RF to 10 GigE platform.
Spectre enables both Transmit and Receive RF applications from 400MHz to 4GHz at 200MHz bandwidth with streaming to and from 10Gbit/s Ethernet.
Rather than performing any on board processing Spectre hands off the digitised RF for processing elsewhere.
Spectre can be used as a desktop unit or as multiple units mounted in a chassis.
This flexibility means that Spectre is suitable for applications ranging from Research or Academia to Industrial or Military.
Spectre features a Xilinx Kintex XC7K160 FPGA and 512MB DDR3 RAM.
- Bandwidth: Up to 200MHz
- RF Selection: 400MHz to 4GHz
- ADC: Dual, 16-Bit 310 MSPS anti-aliasing
- DAC: Dual, 16-Bit 1230 MSPS anti-aliasing
- RF In/Out: SMA
- Transmit Power: 0dBm
- Receive Level: 0dBm
- Ethernet: SFP+ 10GigE Optical Ethernet
- Additional interface expansion board providing USB for JTAG and debug, USB serial for console, reset button, jtag header, SMA for Clock reference and 2 screw terminal connector for power (not required when chassis is used)
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm VME Card Profile
- Weight:270g (298g including development jig)
- Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C with cooling fan (recommended)
- Humidity: 90% non-condensing
- DC Input: 12 volts at 1.4A
- Power Consumption: 16.8W running typical streaming application running.
For more information download: Spectre datasheet.