Clearbox Systems is proud to present Foresight - a satellite spectrum management tool for Satellite Operators and Satellite Users.
Foresight comes ready to use with tools to Add, Edit and View transponder leases and carriers in the frequency and time domains. Foresight also integrates with with SAT Corporation's SAT-DSA and Monics digital spectrum monitoring platforms and Newpoint's Compass network management software.
Foresight is a doorway to a whole new level of efficiency in satellite operations with tools for the planning stage, such as link budgeting through to monitoring of live carriers to analysis of historic data.
Foresight enables users to streamline their planning process by:
- Storing and displaying operational infrastructure including Antennas, Beams, Carriers, Companies, Contacts, Satellites, Sites, Transponders and Transponder Leases;
- Performing link budget analysis; and
- Allowing users to view available bandwidth in both frequency and time domains.
Foresight, with the backing of Compass, optimises workflow for putting up, maintaining and tearing down Carriers by:
- Providing a Task Engine for assigning, scheduling and notification of tasks;
- Providing activiation and deactivation of equipment to put-up and tear-down Carriers, and;
- Managing equipment redundancy for the life of the Carrier.
Foresight, with the backing of SAT-DSA or Monics, enables users to improve their live monitoring capability and fault response by:
- Providing a summary of the status of all live carriers, including Offline/Normal/Alarm statuses; Eb/N0, C/No, Centre Frequency, Power and Bandwidth for each carrier;
- Displaying live trace data on the Transponder View; and
- Live and Historic plots of key metrics including Eb/N0, C/No, Centre Frequency, Power and Bandwidth.
Foresight provides for information for reporting while Carriers are on-air and also at the end of transmission including:
- Information for SLAs; and
- Identification of Transponder Lease violations.