Since 2007, Clearbox Systems has been Delivering Connectivity to customers around the world. We do this by providing technology solutions for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
Developed in Australia, and leveraging the best of our local and international partners, our software and hardware solutions are deployed spanning Satellite Communications, Television and Radio Broadcast, Air Traffic Control, Terrestrial Networks and Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Electronic Warfare (ISREW).
We meet our customer needs by specialising in five areas backed by expertise in Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Digital Signal Processing and Electronics Design.
- Equipment and Sensor Monitoring and Control (M&C)
- Consolidate operations of equipment and sensors into a single user interface.
- Spectrum Monitoring and Management
- Automatic monitoring and surveillance of spectrum with advanced measurement techniques.
- Network Management and Operational Support
- Provide operational context to equipment and spectrum resources to enable service delivery.
- Heterogeneous Signal Processing Systems
- Non-proprietary methods for sensing and processing signals.
- Systems Integration and Support Services
- Turn-key delivery of systems using best-of-breed components and considering total cost of ownership.
We have a mix of Defence, Government and Commercial Customers including:
- Australian Defence Force (ADF)
- Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG)
- Defence Science and Technology Group (DSTG)
- Chief Information Officer Group (CIOG)
- Raytheon Australia
- BAE Systems Australia
- Airservices Australia
- ViaSat Inc.
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Commercial Radio Australia
- TX Australia
- Broadcast Australia
- United Group Infrastructure
- Transurban Group
- Intelsat General Corporation
- Kratos Defense
Clearbox Systems is proud to be part of the following Industry Associations:
Clearbox Systems is a Australian Department of Defence Recognised Supplier.
Clearbox Systems operates an ISO9001:2015 certified Quality Management System (QMS) and an ISO27001:2013 certified Information Security Management System (ISMS).